Ventula Travel DMC operates in accordance with ethical principles and recent developments in the area of sustainable business operations, in a transparent manner and in conformity with the current regulations. By introducing the quality control system in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 norm, the company continuously strives to improve all its processes, and therefore its Sustainability Policy is a reflection of its mission statement, vision statement, business strategy and quality objectives. Sustainability Policy of Ventula Travel DMC is based on the preservation of traditional, cultural and natural values, as well as on modern business processes.
– The entire staff of Ventula Travel DMC embraces the sustainability mission and practices it daily with the assistance of a sustainability coordinator
– We pay special attention to new employees so that they could be properly acquainted with the principles of sustainability and ethical business conduct
– When developing a product, we give priority to the attractions which have a positive effect on the nature and society in a given destination
– We are always striving to discover and promote new programmes in order to create a positive effect on the local community
– Brochures and video materials in an electronic form
– On-line version of promotional materials
– We work exclusively with carefully selected local suppliers, and we believe that we have the power to raise their awareness about sustainable business operations and destination development
– We continuously monitor activities of all our suppliers by means of our clients’ comments and surveys, as well as by means of reports submitted by our travel guides and companions
– We actively participate in the work of local associations, family farms and various cultural institutions, so that we could present all the cultural treasures of Dalmatia as authentically as possible through our programmes and activities.
– Our mission obliges us to inform our clients about the effect they can have on the destination, in order to reduce any negative impacts thereon
– By respecting the particularities of a destination, we have developed a code of conduct which helps our clients to adapt easily and feel more comfortable
– Our practice is to conduct customer satisfaction surveys in order to improve our future services to the mutual satisfaction
The company as a member of a professional association UHPA is obliged to respect the UNWTO Global Code of Ethics for Tourism of 2001. and therefore declares that all information on the company’s marketing materials are accurate and in compliance with relevant standards.